Thursday, July 24, 2008

He grows!


Cardon continues to grow--in stature and in our hearts! We just love him! He had his 1 month appointment today and he weighed 7lbs 3oz! He's up to normal birth weight now, but to us he looks huge. I can't imagine birthing him at this size because he seems so big compared to before. I know, I was totally spoiled with a little 5 pound baby!!! So, below are a few more photos. Next time you check in, there should be lots of pix from our upcoming family reunions! Cardon will finally get to meet all his Olson/McNabb cousins!

Checking out the camera



I don't look great in this picture, but you can see his legs are getting a little meatier!



Grabbing Mommy's finger



Okay, this isn't a picture of Cardon (obviously), but have you ever seen a squirrel lounging before? This was out on our deck and this guy was just sunbathing!

This one is my favorite!!! Justin loves to burp Cardon and one time while doing this, Cardon latched onto Justin's nose. Now Justin will just do it because it's so cute!


3 comments:

Me said...

Very cute. I test how hungry our little one is by putting my nose near his mouth. If he latches, of course, he is ready to eat!

lulu said...

Congrats on Baby Cardon. He is beautiful! I hope you all are doing well and adjusting to a new baby. Again, congratulations!

rachel said...

Hey, this is Rachel (your cousin) just found your blog from Julie... way cute. Cardon is so cute, I am so glad that you are doing well! Tell Justin hello!